Chronic Pain/Soft Tissue Personal Injuries
Contrary to popular belief, chronic pain is a real phenomenon that plagues thousands of people every day, and chronic pain lawyers in Toronto are willing to hear your case and represent you in your time of need. Chronic pain does not always yield physical or medical evidence, so it can be difficult for physicians to explain what is causing the pain. Other times, chronic pain and soft tissue injuries are caused by physical injury. Chronic pain personal injury lawyers should be notified immediately to help clients get the compensation they deserve from the insurance companies.
Types of Chronic Pain/Soft Tissue Personal Injury Cases and Claims We Can Handle
At Taverniti | Vashishth LLP, we handle the following types of chronic pain and soft tissue injuries:
- Migraine Headaches: targets one side of the head, accompanied by blurred vision or nausea
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD): also known as Type 1 Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, cause unknown; symptoms include: pain, swelling, vasomotor dysfunction of extremities, usually caused by trauma or surgery.
- Whiplash Injuries to the Back or Neck: head is suddenly whipped back, forth or both causing strain on the back or neck
- Fibromyalgia: chronic musculoskeletal pain, joint and muscle tenderness, exhaustion
- Soft Tissue Injuries: joint or ligament pain caused by physical injury or overuse of parts of the body
- Chronic Lower Back Pain: recurrent pain in the lower back caused by injury
- Temporomandibular Disorders: damage to temporal bones that connect jaw to skull
- Neuropathic Pain: chronic pain where damaged nerves send incorrect signals to pain centers, causing pain multiple parts of body
- Disc Injuries Causing Chronic Pain: slipped or prolapsed disc causes chronic pain in spinal nerves
- Knee Injuries Causing Chronic Pain: tendinitis, chondromalacia patella, gout, bursitis
Chronic Pain Personal Injury Lawyers in Toronto
Taverniti | Vashishth LLP handles personal injury claims ranging from car and road accidents to slips and falls and even catastrophic claims. We are equipped to handle most complex legal and insurance issues arising from your accident.
To arrange a (905) 264-8686.with one of our chronic pain personal injury lawyers, call